I am sure there are many more, but these are the ones I use frequently.
- Alt + Drag to toggle snap-on off and move objects freely
- Up/Down arrows to move objects in small steps & SHIFT+ Arrow to move them large steps
- Ctrl + Shift + Arrow to make shapes bigger/smaller
- Shift + Resize to keep the aspect ratio
- Ctrl + G to group and Ctrl + Shift + G to ungroup. Align, Distribute and Group and then resize to scale all the shapes/cards at the same time
- Ctrl + Arrow to quickly cycle through visuals/shapes on the canvas